Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Walking!!!...Well Almost!

I know some of you are waiting for Caiden's birthday party post. I've been working on it, I have many pics from several cameras that I am putting together for the post. In the meantime, here's a couple videos of Caiden walking. He has started walking around a lot. Not exclusively, he'll still crawl quite a bit. He is faster and more stable crawling still, but the walking has really been stepped up lately. The first video was literally the first time that he took more than one or two steps. We were very lucky to have the video camera going at the time. It was taken last week.




The second video was shot just tonight. He has really gotten better with walking and turning corners now, so he'll toddle all over the house. It's so cute!






3 comments:

tt moreno said...

he is so good at walking! is that a little snuggle blankie that he has?

Lucas and Amber said...

Yes T it is, he constantly pulls it out and lays on it, or rubs his face on it. I try to get him to only use it at naptime and bedtime but he'll go in his room and reach in his crib to grab it, or cry if he can't reach it. I bought three of the same kind, because it gets so dirty from him dragging it around. I remember when Mom took away my blankie (I must have been quite a bit older) she hid it in her closet and I searched and searched till I found it. Like Mother like Son I guess in this situation.

Sue said...

Sherri & I just watched these videos and laughed together. He is adorable!