Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Memorial Day in Buffalo

Over memorial day weekend I went to Buffalo to visit family and meet my mom's new fiance Ray. He is really a great guy. They are getting married August 8. Unfortunately I didn't get very many pictures while I was there, only three actually. I'm sure thatthose of you who know me are very surprised to find that the three that I got were of kids.


Here is an adorable picture of my newest little niece Tina and Felipe's little girl Raquel. She just turned one a few weeks ago. She is sooo cute. She was really enjoying her swinging.





More Raquel swinging. I just love this picture.


Here is Kari and Will's daughter, my sweet little niece Brinly Faye. She really hates to have her picture taken.

1 comment:

Sue said...

Awesome pictures! I miss those kids! It was great to be together for that weekend. I can't wait...less than 3 weeks and we will all be together again!